Word Play Word Play

Easy game for easy medals. No reason it shouldn't pass, good job.

Kill the Plumber Kill the Plumber

Very fun, yet not too challenging. Good difficulty spikes, and easy medals. 5/5!

keybol responds:

thank you! tricky medals though :D

Ultimate Super NES Quiz Ultimate Super NES Quiz

great brain teaser. havent finished because of one problem that keeps recurring. Ads pop up mid play and have no option to skip. other than that it's great testing myself. keep up the good work

Rocker defence Rocker defence

The game had really sloppy controls, and the button layout was awkward. WASD is a standard, but the YUIH? You are also infringing on some copyright ground using a final fantasy fanfare my friend. Better get that out of the game, touch it up with some better controls and collision detection and then re-submit.

Wartune Wartune

CHEAP knock-off wannabe Diablo 3. Even the archer runs like the Demon Hunter...

Siege Knight Siege Knight

perfected each level with no magic upgrades, used bow, shotgun, and cannon the whole way, on the later levels, I set up my back 4 rows with 16 archers, 1 row of walls and the rest spike traps. nothing got through on the final level with this combo, mainly just had to focus on the fire elementals, as they were the only ground threat, but a quick shot of a cannon, immediately followed by a shotgun gave my archers a little room to handle them, then back to focusing on drakes. In my opinion, as I see everyone complaining, the bow was the best tool to use throughout the game, but then again, like I said, I didnt use magic at all.

A Small Favor A Small Favor

Wow! Pretty epic when an oldie gets thrown BACK TO THE FRONT! Still a great game to this day :)

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

This review is coming BEFORE I play this game. all I'm gonna say is, I already know it's gonna be great, and thank-you in advance for this bad ass rpg series.

Iromeku Iromeku

Made it to level 14...then said no more lol. great puzzler though!!

The Sagittarian 4: Bayou The Sagittarian 4: Bayou

The game is amazing my friend. Thanks for wanting to include my music in it :)